Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
Natural gas line installation is complete for this year, and County Road B has been reopened between Albemarle Court and Lexington Avenue. We will perform line testing procedures and restoration through October.
During the coming week, construction will occur in the following areas:
- County Road B, between Rice Street and Albemarle Court.
- County Road B, between Victoria Street and Lexington Avenue.
- County Road B, between Lexington Avenue and Lexington Park parking lot.
- County Road B, between Lexington and Hamline avenues.
- Hamline Avenue, between County Road B and County Road C.
Construction schedules are subject to change.